Wedgewood Common is a beautiful townhouse community located minutes from West Concord center, the commuter rail, and Rideout Park and Playground. This is a beautifully landscaped property with privacy and charm.
14 month lease, no pets and no smoking.
1 Bedroom: $2,100+ (no current availability)
2 Bedroom $2,700+ ( Ready now)
3 Bedroom $3,300 + (no current availability)
Water, sewer, trash removal, landscaping and snow removal included.
Detached garages available for rent starting at $150 per month. Currently on a waitlist.
$2,700 per month for a minimum of a 14-month lease starting on or before January 1, 2024 ending February 28, 2025 (renewable).
Good credit & clean criminal background.
Minimum net income: $98,182 per year on a 15-month lease (not applicable for section 8 applicants).
1762 Wedgewood Common Concord MA 01742
3-level 2-bedroom 1.5-bathroom townhouse – 1700 square feet
Earliest occupancy date: November 17, 2023
$2,700 per month for 14 months available on or before January 1, 2024, until February 28, 2025.
Please note that the flexible lease terms and minimum income requirements are not applicable for prospective tenants applying with an active section 8 housing voucher.
For tenants in good standing, an offer to renew may be extended three months prior to the expiration of the lease. Should you or the owner decide not to move forward with another term, a written sixty-day notice is required prior to the end of the lease.
· No Pets-Strictly enforced.
· No smoking- Strictly enforced.
· Water, sewer, trash/snow removal and landscaping included in the rent.
· Tenant pays gas for heat and hot water (National Grid) and electricity (Concord Light).
· Tenants required to show proof of renters insurance upon lease signing.
· Central AC.
· New wood flooring to be installed on the first floor.
· Berber carpeting on the top floor.
· Finished lower level/basement.
· Electric stove.
· Private balcony.
· Wired for Xfinity.
· Washer dryer connections in lower level - Washer/dryers are not provided or service by Period Property Management maintenance staff.
· Assigned surface parking spaces for up to two vehicles.
Additional parking may be available at the charge of $35 extra per month.
· Garage parking waitlist for $150 per month, $185 per month with a non-surrender of surface parking with garage rental.
The attached pictures and floor plan should be used as example only!
A minimum credit score of 600 is required. Anything over is considered but not guaranteed all depending on current or previous delinquencies, bankruptcies, liens, etc.
Rent should not exceed 33% of the total monthly or yearly net income:
The minimum net income requirement for this apartment on a 15-month lease is: $98,181 yearly. There is no maximum income requirement as this is not a subsidized apartment. This portion of the application is not applicable for those who are using a section 8 housing voucher. Kindly refer to the attached application instructions for more information regarding this.
A good current or previous landlord reference is required. For previous or current homeowners, you do not need to complete this portion. You will however need to confirm current mortgage payments. If you are maintaining a residence and a rental unit you must be able To income qualify for the apartment with consideration of your monthly mortgage payment. This section also does not apply to first-time renters.
*Guarantors/co-signers are welcome to apply*
Subject to the same application process and required to sign the lease agreement and any offered lease renewals each subsequent year.