Elsinore Street Apartments is a six-building complex in a quiet residential neighborhood in Concord Center. Each building offers 8 corner apartments: four on the first floor and four on the second (top floor). Coming soon is a 675 square feet second floor one bedroom apartment. This one-bedroom apartment offers a spacious living/dining room, galley kitchen with abundant cabinet space, apartment sized refrigerator and gas cooking stove. Coin-operated washer dryers are provided for the residents in the building along with your own private storage locker. Assigned parking for up to one vehicle. Additional parking may be available for a nominal fee.
Gas heat, hot water, sewer, trash/snow removal and landscaping included in the rent.
Tenants pay for their own gas cooking and the electricity usage.
Walkable to Concord Center’s train depot, Crosby’s grocery store, Concord Free Public Library, shopping, restaurants, and much more. Superb commuter location, minutes to Routes 2, 128, 117. Nearby towns: Lexington, Acton, Bedford, Lincoln, Sudbury, Wayland, Waltham, Westford.
$1,750 per month for a minimum of a 1-4month lease starting January 1, 2024 (renewable).
Good credit & clean criminal background.
Minimum net income: $60,000 per year on a 14-month lease (not applicable for section 8 applicants who have a one-bedroom voucher).
SORRY NO AVAILABILITY!
Please note that the flexible lease terms and minimum income requirements are not applicable for prospective tenants applying with an active section 8 housing voucher.
For tenants in good standing, an offer to renew may be extended three months prior to the expiration of the lease. Should you or the owner decide not to move forward with another term, a written sixty-day notice is required prior to the end of the lease.
· No Pets-Strictly enforced.
· No smoking- Strictly enforced.
· Gas heat, hot water, sewer, trash/snow removal and landscaping included in the rent.
· The tenant pays for gas cooking (National Grid) and electricity (Concord Light).
· Tenants are required to show proof of renters insurance upon lease signing.
· Tenants option to obtain their own 8,000 BTU window AC (should be measured).
· Berber carpeting in bedroom and living room. Linoleum in kitchen, tile in the bathroom.
· Apartment sized gas cooking stove.
· This apartment does not have a dishwasher. Portable dishwashers are not allowed!
· Apartment sized refrigerator.
· Wired for Xfinity.
· Complimentary basement storage locker provided for each apartment.
· Coin operated washer/dryers located in the basement.
· One assigned surface parking space. Additional parking may be available at the charge of $35 extra per month.
· 24/7 emergency maintenance.
The attached pictures and floor plan should be used as example only!
A minimum credit score of 600 is required. Anything over is considered but not guaranteed all depending on current or previous delinquencies, bankruptcies, liens, etc.
Rent should not exceed 35% of the total monthly or yearly net income:
The minimum net income requirement for this apartment on a 14-month lease is: $60,000 yearly. There is no maximum income requirement as this is not a subsidized apartment. This portion of the application is not applicable for those who are using a section 8 housing voucher. Kindly refer to the attached application instructions for more information regarding this.
A good current or previous landlord reference is required. For previous or current homeowners, you do not need to complete this portion. You will however need to confirm current mortgage payments. If you are maintaining a residence and a rental unit you must be able to income qualify for the apartment with consideration of your monthly mortgage payment. This section also does not apply to first-time renters.
*Guarantors/co-signers are welcome to apply*
Subject to the same application process and required to sign the lease agreement and any offered lease renewals each subsequent year.